Sunday, March 4, 2012

Drowning...

...in housework.

Somehow, I can never even catch up when it comes to cleaning my house, let alone get ahead.  I am feeling like  I'm constantly behind, and when I try to catch up, I take care of one room, or one chore, and everything else falls apart.

I was incredibly motivated a couple of weeks ago.  Started on an intensive Spring Cleaning checklist.  I got two bathrooms done, my pantry cleaned out, and the curtains from downstairs washed and hung back up.  That's it.  Now my house is a disaster.  It looks like the Old Woman in the Shoe (and all of her children) have moved into my house, and nobody is lifting a finger to do anything.

I am completely at a loss as to how to catch up and get ahead.  I have so much cleaning and decluttering to do before the hubs gets home in two months.  I just can't seem to get motivated.  With everything I do being undone in five minutes or less, I feel like just giving up.

No comments: